Monday, November 9, 2009

Quiet Evening at Home

C is tickity tacking away on his computer, working on a talk for a large "Stake" church meeting this weekend. I am attempting to get up enough motivation to work on my Computer Systems class, while watching the time on my clock tick-tick away. The air feels particularly chilled outside, althought the forecast for tomorrow says that the lovely weather will continue through Wednesday. I am snuggled up in a down comforter on my big comfy "chair," eating pinenuts and scattering the shells on the glass table next to my scriptures, and licking the bitter pinegum off of the tips of my fingers. The light on the porch is burned out, and the freezer is softly howling in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails