Thursday, September 27, 2018

New Beginnings

It has been three years since I posted here, and much has changed. My name has changed, my address has changed, my spouse has changed, the size of my family has changed, and I have changed, I hope, for the better. Out of tumultuous change and devastation, there may remain ground fertile for growth and change and beauty, and the Napalmed soil of 2012 has transformed into a tropical paradise. I've been married for a year and a half. My angel husband is everything I could ever hope, and he treats me like I have never been treated before. I have never loved so deeply, so purely, and I am so grateful for the tragedy and pain that brought me to this beautiful Garden of Eden. I adore my precious children and love watching them grow and thrive. I have decided to finally begin publishing my treasured books. It's been a long journey, but my ideas yearn to be captured and shared. You may hear more from me as I make this journey. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails