Friday, April 3, 2009

Upward and Onward

This weekend is the weekend I always look forward to twice a year. I relax at home and listen to the Prophet and Twelve Apostles say the very words I need to hear. It is the most soul-refreshing time of year. After spending a week sick at home, I am a little weary. C took me out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes tonight, and I enjoyed the wonderful clam chowder and sweet broccoli salad. It was a nice break from the soup and smoothy diet I have enjoyed this past week with a sore throat. I didn't think it was possible to have a sore throat for eight days straight, but I am here to tell you it is possible. Thank goodness for narc cough syrup and antibiotics.
Well, C is waiting for me to finish so we can snuggle in to watch a movie . . .that is, if I can get him to put our little chipper bird to bed. Kawi is singing to C's thumb at the moment. Very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails