Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mobi Post

This is my very first Mobi blog post. There is always that lovely commute home with which to fill a little programming time, but today I thought blogging sounded a little more inviting. Technology is amazing.

Rather than ending the year with extra financial and mid-section baggage, we are doing just the opposite. Last night I paid off the credit card, and we decided that next year we will finish paying off the car.

Paying down debt is sort of addicting, really. It is even better than the rush of buying something new, which by the way is a pretty good rush! Now if I can keep the monthly grocery bill under what I have spent the last two months, I think we just may wind up in pretty good shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails