Thursday, November 15, 2012

How to Make Life Easier

If life with two babies seems challenging, just imagine four. Think about trying to get four car seats into a car, four babies in a grocery cart, four babies to church, four babies down for naps. After thinking through all of this for weeks, I found some solutions. One baby in a carrier, one baby in the cart, two babies in the stroller, pulling the cart. It's funny how you find solutions when you are placed in a difficult situation.

I feel a bit like Abraham, being asked to offer his son only to learn that it was a test of faith. While we aren't out of the water completely, a solution was found to keep the twins with their mother. At the same time that my girls have become ever more demanding and needy overnight, I learned that I would not have four, but two, and suddenly two seems easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails