Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day Off, what to do, what to do. . .

Tomorrow I decided to take the day off, so here's the plan:

1. Sleep in. This is harder than it sounds. I wake up every morning between 6 and 6:30, so on my days off, I wake up between 6 and 6:30. Sigh.

2. Exercise. I am thinking, maybe a little Yoga to relax, and then lots of pull-ups, some running, some push-ups, ah. And then a nice warm shower.

3. Go Shopping! I have a few items on my list. I think I will go try on a few of the new wrinkle-free shirts at Banana Republic (wrinkle free is hard to find for women, and I am a knits-hater, so that makes it even harder. . . )

4. Pack for my Get-away. Just a little over-night escape with my bestest buddy!

5. Go to the Temple! Sometimes you just need to recharge those spiritual batteries. Mine are a bit low lately.

6. Eat! Have a delicious dinner in a cozy little restaurant with my beloved, followed by a Jacuzzi, romantic snuggle by the fireplace, and then a half hour of . . . The Office, of course. We both missed watching it tonight! (Wink, wink.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails