Friday, December 17, 2010

In other news...

Photobucket
I recently returned from a trip to Chicago, where we did some research for a non-profit organization.
Photobucket
The room was lovely, and it was a good thing, because I got to see a lot of it.
Photobucket
It came complete with a rain showerhead (upper-left)...

Photobucket
Lots of space for doing work,

Photobucket
Yummy, cozy robes, and nothing says classy like....
Photobucket
...a painting of a tree covered in Pikachus???

Tonight we went to see TRON. The storyline is better than the original TRON movie. Let's just say that if you go, you are there to be entertained by special effects, not by a compelling storyline.

Speaking about compelling, someone approached me about a job today. I look forward to the weekend to chew on it.

2 comments:

  1. I hate those shower heads!! ... there's one in our en-suite and when we moved in I was so excited about using it, but was sorely disappointed. Maybe it's just mine that's crap though, I've never used another.
    And that "pikachu" painting is hilarious ... any idea where you can buy it?? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be quite honest, it was cool except when I wanted to shower without getting my hair wet. Then it was just a problem, so I am right there with you. I wouldn't choose one, but it was cool for a little while. No idea on the painting, although if you call up the Intercontinental Chicago/O'Hare hotel, they will probably sell it to you. It was in room 747. They have artwork throughout for sale.

    ReplyDelete

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails