Saturday, July 16, 2011

Words from a Wise Husband

"There are three things you have to remember," he said, after listening to me ponder out loud the rate of my exuberant weight gain.

"First, you are going to put on weight, and you shouldn't worry about it. You eat healthy and you take good care of yourself. Second, it will take you twice as long to take the weight off as it took to put it on. Your age makes it a little more challenging to take weight off than it would if you were a twenty-year old. Third, you will lose all of the weight you put on."

I thought about his words of wisdom with gratitude, then eagerly added, "Because I have a great husband who will make sure I get a break from the twins to get a workout in."

"That's right," he said.

1 comment:

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails