Monday, January 3, 2011

Do You See What I See?

My aunt used to name her cars, but I was unaware of the recent trend in vehicular eyelash extensions...
Photobucket

I am not sure about this one: is it a Muffin Dash, or a Dashed Muffin?
Photobucket

I spent quite some time studying male fashion last month. I am talking about masculine male fashion, not the other kind, and while I did notice some trends utilizing jackets and jeans, I think this "holey" version is best paired with untied sneakers from the position of those holes.
Photobucket

Speaking of male fashion, wearing a tie when it isn't necessary is a great way to make the best dressed list. I returned some books at a local bookstore, and found something that made ME swoon:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails