Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flouted Fashion

Remember Junior High School, when people liked you based on your fashion decision for the day? Some things just never change. The other night, I could care less what I looked like. Sometimes you just want to fit in with the wall paper, you know? I selected a very comfy and brand new soft plaid shirt over the top of a t-shirt.

Penny decided that she didn't like what I was wearing, and pulled away from me when I attempted to put her on my shoulder. Kawi flew across the room. He wanted nothing to do with me. C then walked into the room.

"I thought I'd go comfy tonight." I said.

"Woodsy, eh?" He looked at me JUST like I am sure I have looked at him a million times. How did I get HERE, I thought.

Sadly, peer pressure won. I settled for a "still comfy" white sweater over my peach t-shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Put on your plaid and come hang out here. You've seen how we all dress so I can guarantee your outfit wouldn't garner a second look :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails