Friday, September 2, 2011

Seattle, You Sexy Thang!



Dear Seattle,

I dreamed a dream, that when we next found each other, it would be a beautiful reunion. I can't explain it, but somehow I just knew. You see, when you are prego with two, your blood increases twice that of singletons. You can't breathe through your nose because your veins are suddenly twice as full and you have two tiny furnaces burning inside of you constantly.

Seattle, you did something magical last night. You made me feel slightly chilled, something I wasn't sure I would ever experience again. My comrades, clad in jackets and shivering, didn't recognize the beauty of goosebumps on this bulbous lady, but alas, it was a sweet flavor to my skin.

You didn't stop there, but I slept WITH COVERS ON, and didn't have to wake up to drink four glasses and then play scrabble for two hours while my overheated self cooled down. What's more, I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH MY SALINE SPRAY BOTTLE! I woke and could breathe, and even cuddled up to my beloved buddy rather than regarding him as a shunned hot-pocket lying beside me! Oh, Seattle, you know that a restful night for me is so rare, and yet, you handed it to me on a silver platter. Bless you Seattle, for setting me free from sleepless nights, even just for a little while.

(SKIP TO 17 Seconds:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails