Thursday, September 29, 2011

Twenty Happy Toes

Today I received the following text:

C: Please set up an appointment for tonight (or right now) to get a foot massage and pedi! No buts.
Me: For you?
C: Ha! For YOU! If I have to sit next to you I will, but you must get one!

I found a nearby spa that does Reflexology, and we were off for a couple's massage. We soaked in grapefruit oil, had our feet scrubbed, and then went to a candle-lit couple's retreat where we rested on massage beds while our feet received the royal treatment. Ah, my puffy cabbage-patch feet were happy, and C's? If falling asleep is any indicator of how relaxed he was, I'd say he enjoyed it quite a bit.

Peanut and Cricket have been very active lately. One of my favorite activities is watching my stomach jump around on its own. I never tire of feeling my little kickboxing babies. It never gets old. I just smile, even late at night.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the pedicure but SUPER YAY for the cute kicking twosome.

    Sigh. Envious but so exceptionally happy for you at the same time. You get that, right!? I hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like forty happy toes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa and Missy! Yes, forty toes would be accurate!!! And yes, Melissa, I get it, totally. I have a post coming up just for you!

    ReplyDelete

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails