Sunday, September 5, 2010

Redefined

I believe that there is a point where we look backward to find that there are pieces of our lives we wish we could recreate somehow, and after we have mourned the loss of what might have been, we must find the courage to move forward and redefine our course. Sometimes that requires looking into the mirror of piercing truth to perform the necessary surgical soul-searching, and then biting through the pain of reconstruction to become what you are truly meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. Right on! I love how often I feel like I read my own thoughts in your blog...

    And as you well know, I have been camped out at the point of redefinition for quite some time now. And I do believe I'll be staying a while. Might as well take my shoes off and make myself at home. :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails