Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ARGH!

It was one of those days. I woke up thinking I NEED TO VOTE! Only I needed to get to work. I spent most of the day in meetings, meetings, meetings, while attempting to multi-task and send out a couple hundred e-mails to notify speakers of their acceptance, and why? Because everyone else who was supposed to get access to the official e-mail account (from which these notifications were supposed to be sent) haven't taken the time to set up those additional Outlook accounts, and we are already a day behind.

At lunch I thought, I need to vote! Only I had more meetings pop up, and then I had a co-worker call me, which kept me from finishing the notifications, until at last I left the office around 7:45 tonight. I limped out to the car with my leg screaming at me for sitting for twelve hours. C helped me bag up my foot so I could take my second shower in the last six days (I know! Gross! Can't wait to get this thing off). The moment I stepped out of the shower I was sick, absolutely SICK, that I had not taken the time to vote! ARGH!!!!! Stupid work. Stupid, stupid work. There is just no good excuse for not voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails