Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'll Fly with You...

To my beloved,

Thank you for staying by my side, and for bringing the sunshine to me when I forget to turn the lights on. Thank you for being different and unpredictable in ways that keep me forever infatuated and intrigued with how unique and amazing you are. Thank you for loving the Christian pop station, and singing 'love-Jesus' pop songs while you make nachos in the kitchen. Thank you for asking my opinion on the clothes you wear. It's endearing to no end! Thank you for loving me through my grumpy days, through sad days, and through solemn days. Thank you for coming up with riddles I can't solve just to keep me guessing so that I will be surprised.


Thank you for forgiving me when I say stupid things. Thank you for being honest with me even when I don't want to hear what you have to say. Thank you for being kind and generous, and for reaching out to others when you see a need. Thank you for making me laugh. Nobody can bring me around in the middle of a rain shower of tears like you to face the sunshine again. I love laughing with you! Thank you for your testimony. I am so grateful for your quiet and consistent service to the Lord and to others. Thank you for being such an amazing example to me of unconditional love. Thank you for choosing me, not just once, but every day, again and again.

Thank you for helping me learn how to fly. I love you.
Eternally yours,
A

More versions of this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rBemzYZ4Go - Techno-pop Gigi version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CuXQSE_HUQ - blah blah blah - lighter techno

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails