Friday, April 2, 2010

YOU!!!! Are Invited!!!!

Forgive me for not posting this sooner, but, my sister's mother-in-law passed away two days ago, and the family stopped by on their way to the funeral. It was a wonderful visit, and the VERY best part was that I held TWO Easter Egg Hunts for them! I love Easter Egg Hunts!

Okay, now for the official invitation:

Who? You!
What? A Prophet of God speaking to YOU!
When? Starting tomorrow (Sat. April 3rd and Sun. April 4th)
Where? Right in your own living room!
How? Watch live by going here (you may need to download a flash plugin to stream the video)

For those who have no faith in God or Jesus Christ, consider this an amazing cultural experience if nothing else because, well, what if you could talk to Noah? You know, the guy with the Ark? Or, how about Moses? Red-Sea-Splitting, Pharaoh's-Army-Eluding Moses? Wouldn't that be SO COOL?

Well, twice a year, the Prophet of God speaks to the whole world! (I mean, he talks more than that, of course, but this is to EVERYONE, nobody excluded.) I know, you are thinking, "Why haven't I heard about this before?" I PROMISE you will hear something that was meant JUST for you, as if someone knows you so well, that they said that ONE thing JUST for you!

Time? Right. That would be 10-12 and 2-4 on both days, Mountain Standard Time (Utah time) - four different times, and each one will be completely different!
Will you come? Please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails