Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here We Go Again!!!

I planned an insane school year for myself this year. Insane as in, let's get double the number of classes done in half the time. I did, however, schedule one month of sanity in for myself: July. July would be the month where I dropped crazy lbs in time for the reunion, and spent evenings in the hammock getting golden tan. It was the month that would help me feel prepared to finish the rest of a very insane year. As it turns out, today I made a decision. I did very well in my Artificial Intelligence class, but my Algorithms class left me feeling less than prepared to pursue the additional courses to which it was prerequisite. I am now taking a class in July: an eight week course in four weeks, and holidays? who needs holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails