Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Can't Stop Running and You're My Motivation!

When we were still newly-weds, C would run around the college campus near our apartment, but often did so without his ring on. One day while running a co-ed ran up to him and said, "I can't stop running and you're my motivation!" and proceeded to run along side of him. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, so the next corner they approached, he asked which direction she was going. In a dodge-and-avoid nicely move, he swung the opposite direction at the last minute and shouted over his shoulder, "Have a nice day!"

Sometimes we need a little motivation to keep us going. I have a picture of the Monday showtimes of Toy Story 3 next to my homework on my computer. It's my motivation, my reward for all of this hard work. Maybe you will get a real post on Monday... telling you how much fun it was to watch. Sidenote: We just sold our little blue car. It got munched recently on a rainy day. We have had that car since before we got married. It's still in the driveway, but officially sold... Moment of silence.........................And back to programming! 7 Programs Left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails