Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pink, Blue, or Pink and Blue?

You have one week left to guess what we are having. We have held off purchasing much of anything because we still don't know what we are having. Unlike certain individuals who stray far from my way of thinking, I have never been a fan of being "surprised" at birth.

We haven't seen the babies for 6 weeks and I am going a little stir-crazy. At the recommendation of my OB/GYN, we are waiting until the full 20 weeks for this ultrasound; something about being able to see the brains, liver, kidneys, and other "important organs." For some reason she didn't list reproductive organs among those, but of course, those will be visible as well.

So here are our guesstimates. These are no reflection of what we WANT them to be, rather what we THINK they will be. We would both be absolutely delighted with healthy, happy babies of any gender:

I think we are having two boys. C thinks we are having a boy and a girl. What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.....I think you're going to be right - mother's intuition?? We found out what we're having the other day!! It's so exciting to know and be able to bond in a really special way before the baby comes. Oohhhh, how exciting!! Can't wait to hear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since you two have the other guesses covered, I'm going to go with two girls. :-) OOOOHHHH, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails