Monday, December 28, 2009

Does this mean we are boring?

Okay, I know you are dying to know... Yeppers! There she is! Let's just be really clear here -- C will use it as much, if not more than me. Note the sturdy frame and replaceable pedals. Once upon a time, C attended spinning class. Stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight. . . and the next time he stood up, his foot hit the floor. The pedal opted for vacation time under the bike.






I bought C constitutional documents. No, really! He wanted them! The Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution. Beautiful vellum in matching frames. Now we just have to locate a copy of the state constitution. . .













After our delightful Christmas holiday, we took advantage of the extra time to de-clutter (6 big bags full of linens, shoes, clothing, electronics, and a few extra items.) Plantar Fasciitis stinks. All of my cute heels will daintily grace another closet. That's okay, I'd rather be able to exercise than have pretty feet at work.












Kawi came along when we drove the items to charity. He kept getting distracted by the flapping bags, which impacted his performance, but due to popular demand from my nephew, here you go!

I later snuggled up in a banana chair in front of the fireplace to program in Assembly language. Really? This is how you relax at night? Maybe this would explain why my visiting teachers bought me lavender pillows to help me relax.

2 comments:

  1. Not boring. Just industrious!

    Yes- we are on vacation. A beach vacation, meaning I am BORED. Thank goodness for a couple of good books and a wireless connection or I would be climbing walls.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. The reason I look forward to beach vacations is to explore tide pools and play with tiny crabs, starfish, and anemone. I love Adirondack chairs, but more on the starlit beach rather than the blazing beach. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails