Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Would You Buy Online?

I imagine that the number of people making purchases this Christmas may find it easier to shop from their computer desk than to venture out into the capitalistic wilderness. I know online purchases often appeal much more to me. So, what would you purchase online?

Some of the items we have purchased online include:
  • Motorcycle gear
  • Dirt bike shocks
  • A plastic side panel for the Honda Super Sport
  • A metronome
  • Flowers (ProFlowers rocks!)
  • Mascara
  • Books
  • Campsites
  • Laptop batteries
  • Vinegar (you would too)
  • SD cards
  • Hard luggage for the ZX-14

Given the above results, can you guess who purchase which items? I know, it's tough to figure out . . .

What would you purchase?

  • Shoes?
  • Clothes?
  • Bedding?
  • Videos?
  • Books?
  • Food?
  • Electronic items?
  • Toys?
  • What did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails