Tuesday, December 22, 2009

These are a Few of my Favorite Things!

At the end of the day, where would I be without . . .
  • Post-it highlighters with flags - the perfect study companion.

  • The iPhone. I'm not going to lie. It really IS that good! Oh, and the silicone case? Don't leave home without it.

  • My chunky scarf to fend off those bitter cold walks downtown.

  • Soft headbands for greasy-hair days. It's true! Movie stars wear them often. We think it is stylish. Nay, I even saw Hillary Clinton wearing one just the other day at a press conference, and thought, I guess I am not the only woman in the world who doesn't have time to wash her hair!

  • Mentha Lip Tint. Fresh breath plus stylin' lips. Win-win.















  • When Kawi lifts my fingers off the computer so I will scratch his head...



    or when he sings in C's ear like he is telling him a secret. (By the way, C is making Hors d'œuvres for work while I filmed this, thus the jumbled footage)


  • Our friends who came over for dinner and decorated our tree for us because we have been too busy!







  • Surprises!!! When I was little, my brother and I would wrap up household items and give them to each other just for the thrill of a surprise. Sometimes staring at the packages is even better than opening them!
  • My Vibram Five Fingers (they are in my Gymbag in the car - sorry, no pic) because I can run again without pain.
  • Valdosta. It speaks for itself.
  • Fig Balsalmic. Finger lickin' good.
  • My amazing hubby is my most favorite. He is my prince charming, my buddy, my best friend. Yep, I like him best of all.

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails