Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Dream of NieNie

I am not sure where it came from, but I had a dream last night that I spent the night at NieNie's house. There was so much love in her home with her husband and kids and her sister was there too. I remember looking at her and thinking just how beautiful she was, and how I didn't even see the burns on her face. Then, as she went about her day, I dreamed that she went for a run and I asked if I could join her. She wasn't actually running very far, she was going to do something nice for a single mother of two children. I just remember feeling as if she was such a beautiful person, inside and out. She didn't believe me when I told her, "You are just so beautiful!" And I meant it. For someone who has been through so much, she is such an amazing lady! Maybe I am just hoping that someday I can have an amazing heart like hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails