Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust. . .

Normally, I feel pretty good after I finish. I want to turn big and green and posture to show just how big my muscles are because I really knocked it out of the park. This time I felt exhausted. I was frantically scrambling to finish, and stopped just minutes shy of the finish line. I flipped through the fourteen pages of answers, and didn't have an ounce of umph to check carefully over my work. Who expects you to program on paper, after all? I was at a serious disadvantage with a Bic Stick fine point, when I am absolutely a G2 girl, not to mention I was still wearing nylons from work. What was I thinking? Nylons absolutely limit mental harmony. I guess I will find out in the next couple of days how I did. I sure hope I passed, because one of the classes I just enrolled in requires that I pass that test. Class number 2/10: Complete.

On the way home I stopped by Walmart with one thing in mind: Valdosta. I say that I stopped by Walmart, which I did, but then I saw the herds of shoppers, and opted for a quieter visit at Smiths. And the desire of my salivation glands had just arrived in the store! If you have never heard of it, Valdosta is a blissfully adventurous gourmet treat. You pop a handful in your mouth and your teeth sink into buttery premium pecans serenaded in sweet orange, and tangoed in ground pepper. Next you taste a tangy, sweet cranberry, hiding behind a pecan half, and likewise dusted in edgy black pepper. Oh, it's also a healthy snack, which makes it taste even better! Daily food raving: Complete.

When I arrived home, Kawi had been in his cage ALL DAY since C went to Bishopric, and I went straight to my three hour test. He was super cuddly and wanted his head scratched and wanted to play. You must know, it's very hard to convey that a bird really loves to be cuddled and play without sounding crazy, but trust me. The best part is when, after a really long day, he shuffles up as close to your face as he can get, draws one foot up into his feathers, turns his little lemon face toward his back, and buries his beak behind one wing. Dutiful bird cuddles: Complete.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't you love it if I snuggled up to your neck and cuddled you all the time! :) I really need to do that more.....

    ReplyDelete

You may also want to read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails